- Home of the Missouri Foxtrotter
1991 the Miller-Ranch was founded by Five Germans from Berlin who wanted a dream coming true. There were changes in partnership in the following years but now since a couple of years, Lothar Rowe is the owner of Miller-Ranch Inc.
From the beginning the main focus was on Breeding-Training- and Sales of Missouri Fox Trotter. Later it became inevitable participating in shows and competitions.
2001 the New Miller-Ranch was accomplished, surrounded by BLM Land , close to the National Forest and the Verde River.
There are 12 acres only for horses
• 4 covered paddocks for stallions,
• 9 oversized covered paddocks for 3-5 horses/each,
• 4 oversized stables with paddocks for broodmares due to foal,
• 8 huge pastures, to keep the Miller Ranch horses as a herd, separated for brood
mares, young horses, geldings, mares, horses for training, stallion´s run out, guest
The Training Facilities
• A Round Pen + Hot Walker, 60 ft. diameter, especially built for Miller-Ranch by Röwer & Rüb
• A John Lyons Round Pen.
• A covered arena,
• 100 x 180 feet, the roof construction allows for a cool breeze airflow, thus making training possible during the hottest time of the year.
There is more:
• a Breeding Station, very modern for any breeding incl. A1.
• an Emergency Room and
• a Shoeing Station.
• 2 Wash Stations for 8 horses, for the beauty care of the Miller Ranch horses.
• 2 covered patios with an outside fireplace, grill station, music- and computer equipment for entertaining, events or clinics.
The office is equipped with a big flat screen. There you can watch the training- and trail videos or special videos of horses you are interested in. Here is the meeting point for everyone interested in the breed, interested in learning more about these outstanding horses.
To make it comfortable to our guests we can offer breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Parking space is available for a couple of trucks and trailers.
For guests who want to enjoy the ranch life there is a new guesthouse with 5 spacious rooms, 3 bathrooms, a cozy livingroom and a nice kitchen, a big patio to relax and watch the horses. In addition we have an apartment with two bedrooms, shower and a kitchenette.
The New Miller-Ranch is a meeting point for all lovers of the Missouri Fox Trotter, wherever you come from or what language you are speaking – everyone is welcome.
Up-Coming Trail Rides
09/20/2019 - 09/30/2019